Sunday, September 5, 2010

Go with those who cannot pay you back.

Hi.
.
Suddenly I am thinking about something so I wanted to share in this blog. It's also from one of the readings that I heard sometime ago.
.
It's about people who we help. The reading says that if we want to help, we should help those who cannot pay anything back to us. So that, God in Heaven will give us the rewards. Fill us with blessing.
.
If we help those who can give back rewards to us in return, then we will get nothing in return. Most important is the sincerity of helping. That is why, when I mix, I will mix with those who is considered as a bit unfortunate compared to me. I seldom mix with those great person as they are already better than me and do not need me anymore. It's their duty to look down and see people who need their help.
.
Supposedly, those richer person should look over those who are less fortunate. Our standard trend, the less fortunate people will look up and praise the rich and famous and the rich will look up to those even richer and having more power. We need to make things go opposite. The assistant should go from top to bottom.
.
This is all purely from my brain. Don't have time to filter or make the words sound beautiful. Hope reader will get something from this spontaneous writings.
.
.
Regards,
.
.
Timben

No comments:

Post a Comment